Best week ever

My best week ever begins tomorrow.


I will be travelling South to Mansfield to pick up a couple of cameras from my mother for my photography class. I'll be having some serious hang time with the fam and maybe a few friends too.


Monday I will be working a double. Ugh. A minor setback during my week of pure awesome-ness.


Tuesday I will be meeting with the instructors of the Tropical Biology class that will take me to the Costa Rica rainforest in August. I'm not sure what her approval of me will be based on but I am so nervous. Prior to this meeting I will be going to get my passport application so that nothing gets in my way as far as going to Costa Rica is concerned.


Wednesday I work again. My week will not be tarnished. I foresee ONE MILLION DOLLARS on this evening (OK, so maybe a couple of hundred). Hopefully it will be a day of bragging about how I was accepted into the Tropical biology class on the basis of my sparkling personality and great hair.


Thursday is the day of days! It will all begin with a trip to visit my beautiful friend, Tina the tattoo artist. We have been best friends since junior high and now she is going to mark me for life with an amazing octopus design that another of my childhood besties did. Low and behold... my octopus tattoo!!!

Isn't she beautiful? I can't wait to have one of my oldest and dearest friends permanently engrave an image into my arm that another of my oldest and dearest created. Awesome.

After my tattoo is complete... I will head out to the East Side to see my good friends, The Architects, play at the Grog shop. I took the next day off in order to recover and hopefully suck all of the quality time out of the handsome fellas pictured below that I possibly can.

The only thing that saddens me is that my sweet Mike A. won't be in tow, as he left the band this past October. Therefore, I have no idea who that man to the far right in the above photograph is.

I have my usual Saturday and Sunday off to spend with Andy and back to regular life on Monday.

I think today that I will get my oil changed, do some grocery shopping, and then go SCHOOL SUPPLY SHOPPING! I can't believe I'm so excited to do so.

The queen of dorks has left the building.

1 comment:

Nat said...

The octopus looks great. What a wonderful tattoo, created by great people in your life. Now that is fantastic body art! :)